Sunday, January 9, 2011

Probably my last post with regards to the saga

Jessica, Well, I guess forgetting you is not an option...you are too ingrained in my memory. Even though I hardly know you, I know I have put you on a pedestal and ignore all the flaws that you possibly have. I saw you as an angel, though I never touched the heavens through you. I have entombed myself in a cold prison, together with memories of you. Perhaps feelings will disappear over time. But the memories will remain. I do not want to know whether I am in your good books or not. I will remain as a person who will wish you well from the sidelines. I messed up, and I have since learned well. I wish you a wonderful life ahead, and I hope your dreams will be fulfilled in time to come.
Till then
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment